Me Me Me

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

June Currently

There is nothing like the first days of June, why...because I am on summer vacation. Not having to wake up early, not having to worry if my daughter has everything, then realizing I forgot something at the house so yes the beginning of June is great. To share my excitement I am linking up with Farley at 'Oh Boy 4th Grade for her awesome June Currently!!
listening:
I am listening to my daughter watch her favorite cartoon as I am on the computer blog surfing and realizing that it is time for the June Currently.
loving:
I am loving the fact that I don't have to get up early tomorrow morning and head off to school. Now I can enjoy the comfort of my bed longer.
thinking:
I am thinking about all the laundry that is waiting for me in my laundry room. However, I am deeply distracted by all the 4th Grade blogs.
wanting:
I am wanting a maid...no explanation needed. I think everyone can understand this.
needing:
I am currently needing a vacation to get out of the state of Texas. This year has been like having a bad boyfriend, there was a lot of ups and downs but at the end I survived.
summer bucket list:
My summer bucket list consists of organizing, organizing, and organizing everything that is disorganized. I am also planning to put my daughter who is five years old into ballet for the first time, I can't wait! And...organizing a little more.

5 comments:

  1. How fun...a new blog. I love the colors. It is fun adding new posts and linking up with others. I remember the days when I started my girls in dance. My youngest daughter is going into high school so this was her last year of dance. Enjoy every minute of it.

    Renee at The Science School Yard

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your cute blog through Farley's Currently! I envy your summer holidays :) I have to wait another month. Take care!
    Grade ONEderful
    Ruby Slippers Blog Designs

    ReplyDelete
  3. My listening is always listening to the kids show while Im on the computer :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a small one bedroom apartment and even I wish I had a maid! Sometimes I want a professional clean as opposed to my "I just want to get this done" clean. I hear ya on the getting out of state vacation. There is just something so refreshing about going on a vacation.

    I found your blog through Farley's currently! I am so glad I found you!

    -Jessie
    http://wholeheartedcountry.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm with you on wanting a maid and needing a vacation! I was hoping you might hop over to my blog and enter my giveaway! Thanks!!
    -Melanie
    Teacher’s Lounge

    ReplyDelete